The goal of Safety Solutions is to assist you in establishing a safe environment for your business..
When it comes to developing a compliance and ethics program, Safety Solutions will assist you..
Safety Solutions is committed to your business quality assurance and quality management..
Step 1: Onsite Job Analysis
- Performed by ergonomics professionals
- Includes directly measuring physical demands such as lifting, pushing/pulling, and endurance through the use of energy expenditure monitors.
Step 2: Worker Task Questionnaires (WTQ’s)
- WTQ’s are developed based on the results of the Onsite Job Analysis
- To be completed by workers in the job titles which were analyzed
- WTQ’s are returned for review and inclusion in the Validation document
Step 3: Test Battery Design and EEOC Documentation
- Test battery is created from demands measured during the Onsite Job Analysis
- EEOC validation document developed
Step 4: Test Center Training and Testing
- Test Center is identified to administer the test battery for each location
- Results interpreted and pass/fail rendered within 24 hours
Step 5: Evaluation of Program Effectiveness Pre-/Post-Implementation Analysis
- Injury rates one year after program implementation are compared to injury rates from the year prior to program implementation
- The same analysis is performed with any other available performance metrics
Step 6: Annual Job Requirement Review Circulation and Interpretation
Step 7: Onsite Job Reanalysis After 5 Years
Contact us Now for a FREE Assessment!